Update to Octave 4.0 for Windows

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Update to Octave 4.0 for Windows
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 09:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if there was a procedure to building updated versions of
Octave 4.0 for Windows? There is a bug fix that Carne implemented wrt
writing BMP files a couple of weeks ago. The fix required changes to the
Image package and to Octave itself. I think the latest version on the
website is from May.

I can probably get myself setup to build it but didn't want to replicate the
effort if there was a system in place to rebuild Octave for Windows
periodically.
Ian