Plot a map of Europe

From: Jorgen Sandberg
Subject: Plot a map of Europe
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:05:13 +0100

Dear Sirs,

I am using OCTAVE and I want to plot a map of Europe and on top of it a contour.

I have searched the internet, but not found a real “how to” instruction on how to plot a map of for example Europe and add a contour on top. I need to know the packages to install and where I can find map data in a format accepted by OCTAVE. I really needs an idiots guide to plotting maps in OCTAVE.

Please, inform me on where to find the idiots guide.

Regards,

Jorgen Sandberg

e-mail:  address@hidden