Re: addpath does not add an image to the filepath

From: Michele Ginesi
Subject: Re: addpath does not add an image to the filepath
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 22:25:00 +0100

Can't you just do this?
cd C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\MyPhotos\amicas

Il 05/dic/2015 21:49, "Jonathan Camilleri" <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Why this?

addpath('C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\MyPhotos\amicas')
>> I = imread ("2.jpg")
error: imread: unable to find file 2.jpg
error: called from
    imageIO at line 71 column 7
    imread at line 106 column 30Inline images 1

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: address@hidden
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.