Re: Camera Calibration in Octave

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Camera Calibration in Octave
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 10:00:16 -0500

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:08 AM, Khan Mohammad Al Farabi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

I am new to octave and I am using in windows.is It possible to help me in starting Octave coding for implementing Camera Calibration
or giving me sample code so that I can learn how to write code in Octave to implement Camera Calibration.

Hmmm... does this require the instrument control package or is acquisition supported under the image package?  I do recall the instrument control package being further along under Linux than under Windows.

for those of us unfamiliar, is "Camera Calibration" a specific well defined set of operations that need to be performed?

Khan, since you will be developing your own code to perform Camera Calibration, have you broken it down into basic steps that you need to accomplish?  if you share those steps, it may help us provide some guidance on what can/can't be done within Octave.

Nick J.