Re: pkg install ?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: pkg install ?
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:06:58 -0800

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 18:50:14 +0100, Jonathan Camilleri wrote:
> I had downloaded packages that I wanted to install, but somehow I am not
> writing the correct command.  The options are not very clear either they
> specify characters which then cannot be used within the command line.
>
> Is this my misunderstanding perhaps?

Please copy the text from your Octave session instead of sending
screenshots in the future.

It looks like you think that the addpath() function should allow Octave
to find a file in another directory. That is not correct in general. Try
changing to that directory instead, use either the cd() function or the
GUI file browser.

--
mike