Re: Getting Octave to use Anaconda Python Environment

From: Samuel Dupree
Subject: Re: Getting Octave to use Anaconda Python Environment
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:04:15 -0400

Ben,

You are correct when you say that Octave's symbolic toolbox uses sympy. However, the version of sympy I'm using is installed in the Anaconda environment, so my question is how do I get Octave to recognize it should be looking to /Users/user/anaconda for python.

How do I get Octave to use python at /Users/user/anaconda?

Sam Dupree.