Re: Plot command crashes Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Plot command crashes Octave
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 16:37:50 +0900 (JST)

> From: cssmith2
> To: help-octave
> Date: 2016/7/6, Wed 08:44
> Subject: Re: Plot command crashes Octave
>
> I tried all three of the suggested scripts and they all caused an octave
> crash. As soon as I press enter on the plot command octave disappears. I
> have installed the Xcode app and xquartz. Am I missing another plugin?
> Should I try to remove it an reinstall? Thanks again!

I suspect that issue comes from the openGL graphics hardware but it seem not to
be.

As Mike wrote in
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Plot-command-crashes-Octave-td4678162.html#a4678222

The issue may come from OpenBLAS [1].

Further help will be made by Mac user on octave.

[1] http://www.openblas.net/

Tatsuro