Matlab plot_comparison request

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Matlab plot_comparison request
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:41:29 +0200

Dear users,
I want to revive the plot comparion page, so can someone which access to
Matlab run this script and upload the result?
http://josoansi.de/dump_plot_demos.m

I guess it's a long time since someone run this so it's very likely that
you sometimes have to fix the script manually for matlab syntax (for
example replace " with ' or something like that). Perhaps you can also
make a diff between the original file and your changes. The runtime is
approx. 10min.

The resulting folder should then be compressed (gives. approx. 35MB) and
uploaded. If you don't have the possibilities to upload such a large
file I can give you ssh access to my server so you can scp to it.

Thanks in advance,
Andy