How to pass time-dependent vectors with lsode

From: Ferdinando
Subject: How to pass time-dependent vectors with lsode
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 11:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to solve this problem in Octave. I am working on a particle track
data where I can extract the information of local intensity (I) and time.
Now I want to pass these information to lsode where i calculate a first
order concentration (C) decay like this: dCdt = -k*I*C.
I have difficulties to pass the time-dependent vector I(t).
Can anyone help me in this?

Here an example:

time=[0 1 2 3 4 5];
I = [0 1 1 2 2 0];