symbolic package doesn't work

From: Manolis Chatzistauridis
Subject: symbolic package doesn't work
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 14:48:36 +0000

Hi octave team,

Four days ago I installed the octave 4.0.3 in windows 10 OS. My problem is that I was trying to install the symbolic package and I advised the online notes. Firstly I downloaded the python interpreter and secondly I typed the command "pkg install -forge symbolic". When I tested to see if it works then it tells me that python interpreter doesn't work or it is not installed. My question is how I can do το work this package and where should  install the interpreter python so that access package ??

Τhank you for your contribution in advance.