Re: help for installing octave

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: help for installing octave
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:39:33 -0700

On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 10:13:10 -0700, manmanw wrote:
> Hello to whom it may concern,
>
> I have installed octave GUI to my laptop, but still cannot using "from
> oct2py import Octaveā€¯, Could you pls tell me how to add the path ?

You haven't provided much information about the specific problem. If
you've installed Octave (what OS? GNU distro?) and it runs on its own,
then you probably don't need help installing Octave.

If Octave works but oct2py doesn't, then maybe you should refer to the
oct2py web site (https://blink1073.github.io/oct2py/), which is a
separate project.

--
mike