Re: Octave: Sympy 0.7.6 installation steps.

From: Constantine Frangos
Subject: Re: Octave: Sympy 0.7.6 installation steps.
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 23:10:25 +0200 (SAST)

Hi Mike,

I followed the steps you suggested and managed to install
sympy 1.0 on my ubuntu 14.04 system, and then also installed
the symbolic toolbox 2.4.0.

I ran the command octsympy_tests() and there were no unexpected
failures, while for the symbolic toolbox 2.1.0 there were 89
unexpected failures - see below.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Constantine.