Questions about the octave

From: 崔见玉
Subject: Questions about the octave
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:19:59 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear whoever it may concern:
  This is Jianyu Cui from the Southwest University. I found your contact information on your official website, I'd like to find out if you're interested in providing me with some detailed steps about how to install octave. If you are, I will be very glad.

  I would really appreciate it if you could reply to me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Best regards

Jianyu Cui

The School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in Southwest University