Re: OCTAVE 4.2.0. -Application compatibility with WINDOWS 10.

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: OCTAVE 4.2.0. -Application compatibility with WINDOWS 10.
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 07:55:29 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----
>From: Ramesh Babu Saye
>To: "address@hidden"
>Cc: Divya Bharati A >
>Date: 2017/5/25, Thu 19:17
>Subject: OCTAVE 4.2.0. -Application compatibility with WINDOWS 10.
>

>Hi,
>
>Statoil users are using the products OCTAVE 4.2.0.,
>Since we have planned to move to Windows-10. Could you please confirm the
>compatibility of the applications with Windows-10.

I have been using octave for windows on windows-10 since last July and
I have not yet met any problems on seven windows 10 PCs.
However, there have been some reports that octave has not worked on windows 10.
Origin of problems are not fully resolved yet.

If you use installer at install, you will see the warning for windows 10.
Almost case, you can just ignore it.

HTH

Tatsuro