Re: bottom posting

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: bottom posting
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:15:59 +0200

Hi Francesco,

Am 19.06.2017 um 10:55 schrieb Francesco Potortì:
> While I prefer bottom posting myself, and use it almost exclusively for
> my personal and professional communication, and while bottom posting is
> the standard on this list, please note that it only makes sense if you
> trim the messages you answer to.

what is your target audience for this posting? I guess most of the
regulars also prefer bottom or interleaved (my choice) posting style. My
impression is that 95% of the postings on the help-mailinglist are made
from users who doesn't monitor the list and just want to drop their
answer and get a fast reply. I guess this is your audience but you have
to kindy tell them individually because they don't read other postings...

-- Andy