figure self tests - error checks in unwind_protect test blocks?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: figure self tests - error checks in unwind_protect test blocks?
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:44:09 -0400

trying to write a few self tests to verify input handling for an axis property function. while the unwind_protect within a %!test block ensures the figure gets closed, I don't think it's possible to use an %!error check within one, correct? wanted to check input handling with a few !%errors, but can't seem to do it without creating a figure that hangs around afterward. I couldn't find any functions that had such an example

Nick J.