Re: Octave GUI problem

From: Terikin
Subject: Re: Octave GUI problem
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 16:31:35 -0500

I can't help you, but I can confirm that I've seen the same behavior at
least a couple times; if I see it again I'll pay closer attention and
see if I can figure out the circumstances that trigger it.  (I use
octave on both Windows and Linux (mostly Ubuntu), and can't remember
exactly where or how often I've seen your problem.)

Probably not related, but in a similar vein, I've had cases where, if I
drag the octave window to a secondary monitor, the command window only
shows the leftmost 40 characters or so.  Text wraps to the next line as
if it were filling the window, but a bit more than the right half of the
window just remains white, so I can't read a lot of the output.  I'll
try to pay more attention if I encounter this behavior again as well,
unless it's a known problem.