RE: Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?

From: Richardson, Anthony
Subject: RE: Subplot problem in Octave 4.4.0?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 19:08:00 +0000

I've tried a few other scripts in which the control panel is in different
locations.  It doesn't
appear to be due to interaction between a subplot and the control panel.
I've found that if I comment out any code that draws to subplot(3, 3, 3) then
the other
subplots remain visible.  If I redraw subplot(3,3,3) the other subplots will
eventually
disappear.

Tony