Re: Mistake with "connect" command while making a global state-space sys

From: Beginner1
Subject: Re: Mistake with "connect" command while making a global state-space system
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 07:40:52 -0700 (MST)

Yes, I knew this info since I visited this help website

https://octave.sourceforge.io/control/function/@lti/connect.html

I have followed the right syntax for the connect command by connecting
different subsystems through the expression SYS = connect (SYS1, SYS2, ...,
SYSN, INPUTS,OUTPUTS)....and this does not construct well the A,B,C and D
matrixes for the assembled system in the 1st case I presented in the thread.