Re: Signal 1.4.0 install failed

From: bobpic
Subject: Re: Signal 1.4.0 install failed
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 07:34:07 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Tatsuro.

It's working when I re-install the Windows version with octave 4.4.1. Now, I
can see the latest signal package version.

And yes, I need the signal-1.4.0 instead of the signal-1.3.2 which was the
previous version. I need some windows for fft like "hann()", which is only
available with 1.4.0.

Note: The other way to update the package with the command line "pkg install
-forge package_name" doesn't work for me, since it can reach the web link
(even if I can download manually the package).

Thanks for the help,

Regards!