Re: Rearranging editor and command window panes in GUI

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Re: Rearranging editor and command window panes in GUI
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 19:55:51 -0500

On 1/11/19 7:53 PM, Doug Stewart wrote:

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 7:44 PM Andrew Janke <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Hi, folks,

    Dumb question here.

    I'm using the Qt GUI and I'm in the "Restore Default Window Layout"
    mode. In this, the Command Window, Editor, and Documentation are three
    tabs of a single panel, so you can see only one of them at once. Is
    there a way to rearrange these tabs/panes so I can see both my Command
    Window and Editor at the same time, without having to undock one of
    them? I looked through the Octave documentation and I don't see
    anything
    on this. (In fact, I don't see anything on the Qt GUI at all.)

    Octave 4.4.1 on macOS 10.13.6.

    Cheers,
    Andrew

Just grab the editor and move it a small amount, it will then find a new place to be.
you can have it north south east and west etc by where you let go of it
--
DASCertificate for 206392

<https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html>

*Smacks forehead.* That worked. Thanks!