help on functions

From: vempati Sarma
Subject: help on functions
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 10:02:12 +0530

Hi,
I am using Octave 4.4.0(GUI) on Windows 10 OS. I am trying to get help on command line about some functions, only last portion
of help text is displayed, if it has size more than window . Vertical navigation key is not helping in getting top portion of help text. Since, some of the functions do not have documentation I am unable to read the help text.
Is there any work around to navigate to see earlier portion of command window?

--
Best Regards,
vsrk sarma