Re: Find coefficients for a unified model for fitting negative and posit

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Find coefficients for a unified model for fitting negative and positive output
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:15:19 -0500

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 8:43 AM insafba <address@hidden> wrote:
well, the data is issued from a 3D scan of a fabricated part, so that's why
there some deviations. and in fact, I want to model this deviation, so the
idea is to fit the data to a model and make it approach the max possible to
the true value 10.
I don't know therefore how to do successive iterations to find the best
coefficients

you started by saying
"
I'm trying to fit my data corresponding to points of the contour of a
circle to a model.
"
Now you say it is not a circle!!

What do you mean when you say its true value is 10?????
I can't help you when you don't tell me what is the real problem.

--
DASCertificate for 206392