Re: the problem of symbolic package

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: the problem of symbolic package
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 10:06:46 -0500

Please use Reply All to keep the address@hidden list in the conversation.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 9:54 AM Insang HWANG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Do you mean to follow option of case of bundle?

yes, the bundle should be the easiest way to install symbolic package on windows if you don't already have python installed

> I did it but failed. I might do some mistakes

I just followed the directions myself and had no problems.  Please try to follow Option 1 again exactly as written, and email back with any errors. As of today, the latest symbolic version is 2.7.1.  so it should just require downloading and installing symbolic-win-py-bundle-2.7.1.zip  using the command:

pkg install symbolic-win-py-bundle-2.7.1.zip

note that Octave's working directory must be the same as where you saved symbolic-win-py-bundle-2.7.1.zip