Fw: Question about standalone programs

From: Emil M. Oanta
Subject: Fw: Question about standalone programs
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 14:08:41 +0000 (UTC)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Emil M. Oanta <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019, 10:49:42 AM GMT+3
Subject: Question about standalone programs

Dear All,

My colleague, Alex Pescaru, suggested to study the dependencies.
Using "depends.exe" I loaded "OCTAVE_Test_0002.exe"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzr9fllfhm9xt6h/Dependancy%20LIBGL2PS-DLL%2032bits%20uses%20OPENGL32-DLL%2064%20bits.png?dl=0
and I noticed that:
a) GLU32.DLL, identified as a 64 bits application uses OPENGL32.DLL, which is also identified as a 64 bits application, while
b) LIBGL2PS.DLL is not identified as a 64 bits application and it also uses OPENGL32.DLL (which is a 64 bits computer code).

The error message is "The procedure entry point address@hidden could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Octave\Octave-5.1.0.0\mingw32\bin\libgl2ps.dll", see
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui73w7aq97tay3l/Error.png?dl=0

MinGW, Eclipse, Octave, all are 32 bits applications.

By the way, there are several versions of g++ and gcc,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/38a0ny2495i5a6u/Different%20versions%20of%20g%2B%2B%2C%20gcc.png?dl=0

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thank you,

Emil