Re: Zero_mq stuck while receiving msg

From: Ardid, Salva
Subject: Re: Zero_mq stuck while receiving msg
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 21:32:59 +0000

El dijous, 25 d’abril de 2019, a les 17:20:50 EDT, JohnD va escriure:

>  Is it possible that whatever is sending the message is failing or
> considering that a message sent is invalid and not responding back with a
> reply ?

I guess it's what happens, but the code works in Matlab (with loadlibrary,
calllib, and so on). Is there any way to make zeromq more verbose? Perhaps that
could help to understand the issue better...

[ Sorry I realized now that I wrote stacked several times instead of stuck ]