parrayfun does not work?

From: Jon Morgaetxebarria Aurrekoet
Subject: parrayfun does not work?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 07:36:46 +0000

Hello,

Trying to use pararray fun. As with my macro does not work I have tried with a dummy example found in  internet but it does not  work (see below). Octave says undefined ‘pararrayfun’. ¿Is there something  wrong?

Octave version : 4.2.2

Linux-Ubuntu: 18.04 64 bits(Gnome 3.28.2)

Parallel package: 3.1.3.tar.gz

# fun is the function to apply

fun = @(x) x^2;

vector_x = 1:10;

vector_y = pararrayfun(2, fun, vector_x)

Saludo/Regards

cid:image001.png@01D3BA12.3EF975B0

Jon Morgaetxebarria

Advanced Design & Analysis Dpt.

T: +34 94 479 76 00 (Ext. 65797) / M: +34 680 52 35 32 / e-mail: address@hidden

IDOM Consulting, Engineering, Architecture S.A.U

Avda. Zarandoa, 23

48015 Bilbao

idom.com/ada

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not permitted to disclose or use the information contained within this message or attachments. If you have received this mail in error, please inform Idom immediately by returning this email and deleting the original message and any attached document(s).