Re: imcrop Not Showing Crop Area

From: bb7hawk
Subject: Re: imcrop Not Showing Crop Area
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 15:38:03 -0500 (CDT)

I saw some posts about using different graphics toolkits so I tried the three
that are installed.

I was using qt.

gnuplot displays this image in a way that is different than the other two.
In the tiff image I'm playing with, there is a bright spot in the middle and
gets darker as it gets closer to the edge of the image.  It looks like there
are rings in the image where there is some factor of graident darker?  Also,
it actually has a cross hairs but I can't get it to apply a crop.

fltk displays the image as I expect, just as it does in qt.  Just as when I
was using the qt toolkit, I don't ever get a "crop box" but after the first
click, I get a cross hairs for the second click.