Octave's file issues

From: Gianluigi Cirillo
Subject: Octave's file issues
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 10:17:47 +0200

Hello,
I have some problem when I try to open some Octave's file (.m) archived on the server.
When i work with this file (it isn't every the same files), every two minutes I have this error (img attached). The error says "the file are modify from another application, Do you want to re-loading it?

This error occured only when I want to open these files from the server, but when i try to open these files from the pc, the error doesn't appear.

Could you help me?

Kinds Regards,

Gianluigi Cirillo