Re: load ncread any time octave starts

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: load ncread any time octave starts
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 05:02:16 -0400

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 4:52 AM eugenia <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all,
I installed octave and netcdf pkg 6 months ago and everything was working
fine till now. Now, if I want to use "ncread" I have to type "pkg load
ncread" any time I want to use it.
I have a Fedora 29 and I think that this is related to an Octave update.
Can any help me on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Maria Eugenia

You should only have to do that once at the start of a new session of octave. if you have to do it many times for a single session, then there is something else happening.

If only once then you can add      pkg load ncread
to your .octaverc file.

--
DASCertificate for 206392