RE: [External] Re: US Department of Veterans Affairs use of GNU Octave

From: Brefo, James [USA]
Subject: RE: [External] Re: US Department of Veterans Affairs use of GNU Octave
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 16:00:56 +0000

Good morning Andy,

I hope this email finds you well. I assure that I have done my due diligence
and combed through all the documents on the website you provided prior to
reaching out. The template was a formality and was also to confirm the
information/gather more information if something was not mentioned in the
documents, so no I do not expect someone to do this work for me, I was hoping
that the experts could provide more knowledge on the software. With that being
said, I was unable to find whether or not this software saves data/uses a
database and if so, which one does it use if you know. Thank you for your time
and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

James Brefo