Re: Smoothing a roughly sinusoidal signal

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Smoothing a roughly sinusoidal signal
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 15:00:34 -0500

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:18 PM llrjt100 <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you Doug - much appreciated :-)

I've uploaded  data.csv
<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373550/data.csv>  . The data
format is as follows (only the first 6 values are relevant):

time, pos1, posErr1, pos2, posErr2, (posErr2 - posErr1), ignore, ignore

should pos1 and pos2 look the same? because no amount of filtering will make them the same.
Is pos1 from your equipment and pos2  the very accurate one?

In the graph I posted, I plotted the following against time:

posErr1 (brown plot)

posErr2 (blue plot)

posErr2 - posErr1 (green plot)

DASCertificate for 206392