Re: Rotation matrix definition

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Rotation matrix definition
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 09:58:48 +0000

> Il giorno 21 nov 2019, alle ore 10:38, Farzad Torabi <address@hidden> ha
> scritto:
>
> Adding to that, that I'm not a student,
> My doubt is about the order of rotations, given that from the new Cs, I only
> have the direction of one of its axes.

If you specify better what you want to do, possibly with ane example of the
code you tried to write, and the results you expected, it may be easier to help.
c.

P.S. This page on wikipedia [1] has a very extensive detailed explanation of
rotation matrices.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotation_matrix#Multiplication