Cant fix this issue. Please help

From: Bala Vignesh
Subject: Cant fix this issue. Please help
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 02:48:27 -0600 (CST)

I am new user to OCtave. I am using windows 10 and Octave 5.1

I am trying to write data into excel file. I have installed io file from
forge. But i am getting error of following

Detected XLS interfaces: warning: duplicate type octave_com_object
warning:  No Java support found (no Java JRE or JDK?)
warning: called from
    getxlsinterfaces at line 122 column 11
    xlsopen at line 262 column 17
    xlsread at line 233 column 11
    mainBallistic at line 35 column 2

warning: legend: specifying location with a numeric argument is obsolete and
will be removed from a future version of Octave, use a string specification
instead
warning: called from
    legend at line 211 column 7
    mainBallistic at line 92 column 1
error: legend: invalid location specified
error: called from
    legend at line 218 column 9
    mainBallistic at line 92 column 1

Please anyone know what this is?