Re: print menu in uicontrol

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: print menu in uicontrol
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 01:37:08 +0900

On 1/7/20 7:32 AM, shivax via Help list for GNU Octave wrote:
> testOctave.m <https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372898/testOctave.m>
>

> 1) What is your operating system?
> window 10 professional
>
> 2) Which version of Octave do you use?
> 5.1.0
>
> 3) What is the expected output?
>

> I expect the display of the complete string

Thank you for the details.  Unfortunately, I still have no clue, what
your program should do.  Please try to explain the respective code
lines.  For example, what should the listener function do?  Where do you
trigger it, that something should happen?

Another point is, I only see the string, if I make the following
modification:

   uicontrol (panel2, "style", "text", "string", str, "position",[10 80
300 40])

What should "pos = 800" in the end do?  This statement is without effect?

Best,
Kai