Re: test this in matlab

From: N
Subject: Re: test this in matlab
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 17:21:12 +0100

They are small on my monitor but not smaller than ordinary plots, same as other
plots. Seems to be one pixel widel lines, it might resolution of monitors have
increased over time, font in ordinary software like I write now is not small
but with proper scaling more pixels is used to get same size but have no idea.