Re: subplot errors in 5.2.0

From: Kwan Lowe
Subject: Re: subplot errors in 5.2.0
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 20:31:30 -0500

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 7:52 PM Dmitri A. Sergatskov
<address@hidden> wrote:
> FWIW, this code works fine with self-compiled octave 5.2 on CentOS 8.
> Most likely there is something wrong with you configurrations.

I'm thinking this is the case, but not sure what. Main difference is
that I run Python from a virtualenv.

> Do you share your home directory with all those systems?

No, all are separate. But the code is from a git repository.

> Does it work in console (rather than gui)?

Yes, console does work.

> If you start octave as "octave -f" do you get this problem?

NO!  I'm able to display the plots fine with the -f parameter added.

The contents of my .octaverc is:
cd("/home/kwan/src/octave")
setenv PYTHON python3

I've had this same octaverc for months though..  This does give me a
place to look.  Thanks so much..