RE: GNU Octave website hacked and links replaced with trojan-containing

From: Stephane Guillou
Subject: RE: GNU Octave website hacked and links replaced with trojan-containing installer??
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 06:06:32 +0000

Note that the URLs for the signatures have also been replaced, so I assume checking the installer’s signature wouldn’t reveal the issue.

Cheers

---

Stéphane Guillou (he/him)
   Technology trainer (Library)

UQ Ally Network member | Green Office representative
The University of Queensland | St Lucia | QLD 4072 Australia
p: (+61) 7 344 32705 | m: (+61) 4 68 37 37 48 | @: address@hidden

Please consider the environment and print this email only if necessary