Filtering the values ​​of current and voltages based on a criteria

From: GK19
Subject: Filtering the values ​​of current and voltages based on a criteria
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:42:04 -0500 (CDT)

I have a list of 1000000 sets of data in a .mat file. it has 5 columns, say
A, B, C, Current and voltage. for many sets of data we would be having same
current and voltages values. I need to read the file and then I need to
filter out and get the values ​​of current and voltage as output based on
some condition. How do i do it? I'm new to octave. kindly help
The data looks something like this
  A BC current voltage
.1 0.33 .99 1 1
0.2 0.34 .100 1 2
0.3 0.35 .101 1 3
0.4 0.36 .102 1 1
0.5 0.37 .103 2 3
0.6 0.38 .104 2 6
0.7 0.39 .105 2 8
0.8 0.40 .106 3 3
0.9 0.41 .107 3.5 3
0.10 0.42 .108 3 3.5
0.11 0.43 .109 3 0
0.12 0.44 .110 3 3.5
0.13 0.45 .111 3.5 0
0.14 0.46 .112 3.5 6
0.15 0.47 .113 3.5 7
How do i print the values ​​of current and voltage by reading each data
based on some condition (condition is not related to current or voltage).
The condition is with respect to time, and not A, B, C
PS: reading the file is done, I'm getting the proper output. only filtering
part is left