Re: JRE recommendation

From: Ian McCallion
Subject: Re: JRE recommendation
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 12:24:22 +0100

On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 09:57, Arielle Le Brenne <address@hidden> wrote:
Good morning,

I'm working on an online Machine learning course and need to download Octave to complete my coursework.  I downloaded the exe file but received an error message that JRE cannot be detected on my computer.

Do you have any recommendations as to where I can download JRE? or if there's something I'm missing here?

https://www.java.com/en/

Take care to download the 64 or 32bit version depending on your version of Octave. Do not just take the default!!

Cheers... Ian