The "PP" form for N-dimensional Interpolation with cubic splines

From: Amr_Ibrahim
Subject: The "PP" form for N-dimensional Interpolation with cubic splines
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:50:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,
I am trying to do N-dimensional interpolation for a dataset defined over
5-dimension regular grid. I want to use cubic spline.
I believe that the function I want to use is "interpn" with method ==
"spline".
Is it possible to obtain the "pp" form of the spline with the "interpn"
function?
This option is valid only for "interp1" function as: pp = interp1 (…, "pp")

but it is not available for "interpn". Is there any work around?

Thanks,
Amr