Re: Tiff function in Octave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Tiff function in Octave
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:53:47 -0400

On 6/24/20 5:27 AM, Gabriele Ciccone wrote:
Hi everybody,
I'm trying to convert a function I use in Matlab to merge a RGB image with a IR
image (both in JPG formats) and create a Tiff image with 4 bands (R, G, B, IR).
But I have some problem using Tiff function, 'cause looks like that Tiff
function is still not implemented in Octave.

It looks like the Tiff function is a constructor for an object in Matlab that allows manipulation of tiff images. So someone would have to provide a replacement for Octave. To be included as part of Octave, it would need to be an independent implementation, not based in any way on or derived from the Matlab code, other than to provide the same interface (same requirement as for all other code in Octave).

jwe