Re: Save Plot in Excel

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Save Plot in Excel
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 21:46:40 -0400

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, 9:01 PM Anh Quân Trần Hùng <mrtran111997@gmail.com> wrote:
I actually work with not just images but also numbers. With MATLAB, I found a function to do it automatically, which could create multiple data sheets on the same excel file. But it cannot run when using GNU Octave. So I am looking for functions that help me print image data into excel software similar to MATLAB

Please always reply all to include the help list. I'm not familiar enough with the functions to help.  But it sounds like it would help A LOT of you could better describe what exactly you are able to do in Matlab but not octave.  A lot of us have been guessing but we may be wandering far from what it seems you're looking for.