Re: Error message

From: Jose Ramom Flores das Seixas
Subject: Re: Error message
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 14:06:42 +0200

Nowadays, this list has very little activity. You will find more help in the Discourse group:

https://octave.discourse.group/

Às 13:28 de 12/08/22, Mazen Mikha escreveu:
Good morning,
  This error message only occurs for 2-D graphs.  Normal vectors and 3-D graphs are working fine.  It seems to be a two dimensional matrix problem.
It is not clear what is causing the error and I have not been able to find this type of error in the Octave documentations or on-line search.
The "clear" and "clear all" are not related to this issue.

Thank you for your help