help-panorama

Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Lynnette Baker
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:25:25 -0500

What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
What a man knows is everywhere at war with what he wants.
A critic is a reader who ruminates. Thus, he should have more than one stomach.
To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge.
Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more.
They talk of the dignity of work. The dignity is in leisure.
Jealousy is love bed of burning snarl.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbesatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTj softwarei with 90%x discountd - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginea, you can buy ALL softwareq that you ever need and pay pricel of just one of it!
Officew 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsp, huh?

Please spend few momentsu of yours preciouso time to check our offerg - it is more than worthm it!

Pleasse follown here nowa!
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them.
How do you live a long life? ''Take a two-mile walk every morning before breakfast.''
The deep, deep peace of the double-bed after the hurly-burly of the chaise-lounge.
There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are will-dressed fools.
We may seek God by our intellect, but we only can find him with our heart.
The devil's name is dullness.
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
No government is safe unless fortified by goodwill.
Nothing is lasting but change nothing perpetual but death.
Liberty is the right to do what the law permits.
What ever beauty may be, it has for its basis order, and for its essence unity.
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
Knowledge is a process of piling up facts wisdom lies in their simplification.
Character is power.
Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.