help-rcs

Re: Deltatexts format

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Deltatexts format
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:32:13 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah there needs to be documentation on this, not much in rcsfile(5)

my guess is they are sed script commands:

"d16 1" means delete line sixteen from file handle one.

did you have a problem or did something get lost in the translation?
perhaps you meant to use the word "puzzle"..

good day,
/a

--
"One of the things that we don't want to do is to destroy the
 infrastructure of Iraq because in a few days we're going to own that