help-rcs

Query

From: Adrian Walls
Subject: Query
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:59:48 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to list all of the files that have been checked out from RCS by various people and in what state these files are in i.e locked, unlocked etc...

I have looked in various places including the manuals but to no avail. Any help would be gratly appriciated.

Cheers,
Adrian.

--
Adrian Walls

Tel: +44 28 9072 5094
E-mail: address@hidden

Asidua Ltd.
Office Address: 9 Lanyon Place, Belfast BT1 3FJ.
Registered in Northern Ireland No. 043987

This electronic message contains information from Asidua Ltd. which may be
privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of
the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient be aware that any disclosure copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the
numbers or address above) immediately.