help-rcs

Re: Eclipse integration

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Eclipse integration
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:42:16 -0400 (EDT)

You probably need to ask eclipse developers if they have GNU RCS support,
in the same way you'd ask GNU Emacs developers if they have have GNU RCS
support (the answer to the latter is, "Yes, it does with `vc'.")

It looks like eclipse has CVS and a feature called "local history", but
not RCS.  this is why you need to ask the eclipse people about this.

/a

--
Consider supporting GNU Software and the Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org/order/