help-rcs

Using RCS ina RAD environment

From: Cannon, Alastair, VF UK, Partner
Subject: Using RCS ina RAD environment
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:16:02 -0000

Hi,

does anyone have any experience of using RCS in a RAD environment? I would very much welcome any info/opinions etc about this. I don't pretend to know RCS that well and am specifically thinking about how to ensure that all the developers in a team have easy(?!?) access to all changes checked in by their collegues. Although I am not really a fan of the 'get latest' way of doing things this *is* what we need for this instance.

Any info much appreciated

best regards

Alastair Cannon