help-serveez

[help-serveez] news day

From: Imad Ohara
Subject: [help-serveez] news day
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:30:26 -0500

D b ear Home O W wner ,

Your cr p edi t t doesn't matter to us !

Your c 6 red L it doesn't matter to us ! If you O d WN real e Q st g at f e
and want IMM Y EDIA r TE ca n sh to sp 8 end ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LO 6 WER your monthly p V ayment D s by a third or more, here are the de P aI O s
we have T w ODA J Y :

$ 4 U 88,000 at a 3 N ,67% fi I xed - ra C te
$ 37 M 2,000 at a 3,9 I 0% variabl U e - rat A e
$ 4 4 92,000 at a 3, z 21% inte S re e st - onl h y
$ 24 X 8,000 at a 3,3 Z 6% f b ixed - ra y te
$ 1 q 98,000 at a 3 h ,55% var g iable - rat U e

Hur Y ry, when these d x eaI j s are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about appr X oval, your cre L dit will not d K isqual 8 ify you !

V p isi i t our sit H e

Sincerely, Imad Ohara

Ap E prov H al Manager